Pulverizer for sale are available in a variety of sizes, models, and capacities to meet the needs of various industries. Whether you’re looking for a small laboratory pulverizer for research and development or a large-scale industrial pulverizer for high-volume production, there are many options available for sale. Used pulverizers for sale may also be available, providing a more cost-effective option for those on a budget. When looking for a pulverizer for sale, it’s important to consider factors such as the material being processed, the desired particle size, and the required capacity. Working with a reputable dealer or manufacturer can help ensure that you find the right pulverizer for your needs.
High Efficient Mill – LINKER GFSJ Series 10-550kg/h 12-120mesh GFSJ
- Production Capacity:10-550kg/h
- Crushing fineness:12-120mesh
- Adjustable speed:1000-4400mm
- Crushing Motor power: 3-11kw
- Machine Weight:150-320kg
High Efficient Mill Group pulverizer for sale Introduction:
A pulverizer is a type of grinding machine that is used to grind, crush, and pulverize materials into fine particles or powders. Pulverizers are commonly used in industrial settings, such as manufacturing plants, food processing facilities, and mining operations, to reduce the size of materials for processing or disposal.The mill machine pulverizer for sale adopts the principle of mixed dusting method design developed from, suitable for pharmaceutical, food, chemical and other industries, and used widely.
Pulverizers come in various types and sizes, depending on the specific application and material being processed. Some common types of pulverizers include:
- Ball mills: Used for grinding materials into fine powders.
- Impact mills: Used for reducing the size of materials through impact and friction.
- Hammer mills: Used for grinding materials into small pieces or powders.
- Jet mills: Used for grinding materials using high-speed jets of air or steam.
- Pin mills: Used for grinding materials using pins or blades.
Pulverizers can be purchased new or used, depending on the specific needs and budget of the buyer. When buying a pulverizer, it’s important to consider factors such as the capacity, power source, and maintenance requirements of the machine. Many manufacturers and suppliers offer new and used pulverizers for sale, with various models and specifications to choose from.
High Efficient Mill pulverizer for sale Working Principle:
This machine is high speed machine, use the blade quickly the other side, the other side for the four blade, and make the crushed by cutting material by high-speed rotating blade. The machine can also be selected according to different materials blades of different size, the particle size can be obtained by changing the screen.
The working principle of a pulverizer can vary depending on the specific type and model, but generally involves the following steps:
- Feeding: The material to be pulverized is fed into the pulverizer through a hopper or a conveyor.
- Grinding: The material is ground and crushed by the grinding elements, such as the hammers, blades, or rollers, depending on the specific type of pulverizer.
- Classification: The ground material is classified by size and sent to a separator or a classifier, which separates the fine particles from the larger ones.
- Collection: The fine particles are collected and sent to a storage container, while the larger particles are returned to the grinding chamber for further processing.
- Discharging: The final product is discharged from the pulverizer through a chute or a conveyor.
The exact working principle of a pulverizer can vary depending on the specific type and model. For example, a ball mill pulverizer works by rotating a cylinder with steel grinding balls, causing them to fall back into the cylinder and onto the material to be ground. An impact pulverizer works by striking the material with hammers or blades at high speed, causing it to break into smaller pieces.
Overall, the working principle of a pulverizer involves grinding and crushing materials into smaller particles or powders for further processing or disposal.
High Efficient Mill pulverizer for sale Feature:
This machine is of simple structure, the crushing chamber installation and convenient cleaning, Crush indoor and material contact part, adopt stainless steel material manufacturing, acid corrosion, the crushed material can conform to the hygienic requirements. The native mobile convenience, stable running, low noise, good crushing effect and low power consumption advantages.
The features of a pulverizer can vary depending on the specific type and model, but some common features include:
- Durability: Pulverizers are typically made from high-quality materials such as stainless steel, which are durable and resistant to wear and tear.
- Versatility: Pulverizers can be used to process a wide range of materials, including metals, minerals, food products, and chemicals.
- Precision: Pulverizers offer precise control over the particle size and texture of the ground material, allowing for greater customization and consistency.
- Efficiency: Pulverizers are designed to process materials quickly and efficiently, reducing processing time and increasing productivity.
- Safety features: Many pulverizers are equipped with safety features such as automatic shut-off mechanisms or overload protection to prevent damage to the pulverizer or injury to the operator.
- Easy maintenance: Many pulverizers are designed for easy cleaning and maintenance, with removable parts and simple cleaning procedures.
Overall, the features of a pulverizer are designed to facilitate efficient and safe processing of materials for various industrial applications. The specific features of a pulverizer will depend on the type and model, as well as the specific needs and requirements of the user.
High Efficient Mill Technical Parameters:
|Production Capacity (kg/h)||10-100||50-300||100-550|
|Finished product fineness(mesh)||12-120||12-120||12-120|
|Overall size（mm)||1050 × 600 × 1600||1100 × 860 × 1520||1280 × 950 × 1600|
|International Commercial Terms(Incoterms):||FOB, CIF, CFR||Terms of Payment:||LC, T/T, PayPal, Western Union|
|Average Lead Time||60 working days||Main Markets||North America, South America, Europe, Southeast Asia/ Mideast, East Asia(Japan/ South Korea), Australia, Domestic|
|Nearest Port:||Ningbo Port; Shanghai Port||Factory Address:||JiangSu, China|
|Business Type:||Manufacturer/Factory||Main Products:||Mill, grinder, granulator, mixer, Crushing Equipment|
|Number of Employees:||100||Year of Establishment:||2014.05|
|5000Set/Year||After-sales Service:||Technical Support; on-line teach lessons|
|ODM, OEM||Annual Output Value:||US$5 Million – US$10 Million|
|No. of R&D Staff:||5||No. of Production Lines:||6|
LK Mixer is a professional manufacturer for grinder, mixer and pulverizer. These machines are widely used in pharmaceutical, cosmetic, health care products and chemical industries. Our main product including granulating machine, grinder, mixer, dryer, etc. All mechanical products in accordance with the China GMP design requirements. And also we have other certifications such as CE, UL for motors.
“Quality is the main policy of sales” and “integrity is the principle of success” are the business philosophy of our people. We carry out one-year warranty, lifelong maintenance service, with technical consultation, with material test machine and other services, and long-term supply of equipment. Welcome new and old customers to negotiate cooperation!
High Efficient Mill Knife
High Efficient Mill Screen:
Screen Material: Support 304, 316 stainless steel screen customization.
Screen mesh: Support mesh size customization.
Electric Cabinet with UL Certification
Cyclone Processor and Motors:
Small Machine Packing:
Small machine packed with export fumigation-free wooden cases, goes with bulk shipment or in container.
When packing small machines for sea shipment, it is important to take measures to ensure that the machines are protected from damage during transit. Here are some general steps that a manufacturer may follow when packing small machines for sea shipment:
- Clean and dry the machine: Before packing, the machine should be thoroughly cleaned and dried to prevent any moisture or debris from causing damage during transit.
- Disassemble the machine: If possible, the machine should be disassembled into its component parts to reduce its overall size and make it easier to pack.
- Wrap the machine in protective material: The machine should be wrapped in a layer of protective material, such as bubble wrap or foam, to protect it from scratches and impact during transit.
- Place the machine in a sturdy box: The wrapped machine should then be placed in a sturdy box that is appropriate for the size and weight of the machine. The box should be made of durable material, such as corrugated cardboard or plywood, and should be able to withstand the rigors of sea transit.
- Add packing material: The box should be filled with packing material, such as packing peanuts or air pillows, to provide cushioning and prevent the machine from shifting during transit.
- Seal the box: The box should be securely sealed with high-quality packing tape to prevent it from opening during transit.
- Label the box: The box should be clearly labeled with the machine’s name, weight, and any other relevant information, as well as the destination address and contact information.
Overall, the goal is to pack the small machine in a way that will protect it from damage during transit and ensure that it arrives at its destination in good condition. It is important to follow proper packing procedures and use high-quality packing materials to minimize the risk of damage during sea shipment.
Large Machine Packing:
Packing a large machine for sea shipment can be a complex and challenging task. However, with careful planning and attention to detail, it is possible to pack a large machine for sea shipment in a way that will ensure that it arrives at its destination in good condition. Here are some general steps that a manufacturer may follow when packing up a large machine for sea shipment:
- Clean and prepare the machine: Before packing, the machine should be thoroughly cleaned and prepared. All fluids, such as oil or coolant, should be drained, and any loose or detachable parts should be removed.
- Disassemble the machine: If possible, the machine should be disassembled into its component parts to reduce its overall size and make it easier to pack. Each part should be carefully labeled and numbered to ensure that it can be easily reassembled at the destination.
- Protect delicate parts: Delicate or fragile parts should be wrapped in protective material, such as bubble wrap or foam, to protect them from damage during transit.
- Build a custom crate: A custom crate should be built around the machine to provide a secure and sturdy enclosure. The crate should be made of durable material, such as plywood, and should be designed to fit the machine snugly. The crate should also include braces or supports to prevent the machine from shifting during transit.
- Add cushioning material: The crate should be filled with cushioning material, such as packing peanuts or air pillows, to provide extra protection and prevent the machine from moving or shifting during transit.
- Securely fasten the machine: The machine should be securely fastened to the crate to prevent it from moving or shifting during transit. This may involve using straps, bolts, or other fasteners to hold the machine in place.
- Seal and label the crate: The crate should be securely sealed with high-quality packing tape, and should be clearly labeled with the machine’s name, weight, and any other relevant information. The destination address and contact information should also be clearly marked on the crate.
Overall, packing a large machine for sea shipment requires careful planning and attention to detail. It is important to use high-quality materials and follow proper packing procedures to ensure that the machine arrives at its destination in good condition. A professional packing and shipping company may be consulted to ensure that the machine is properly packed and prepared for sea shipment.
Customer Side Machine Groups Showcase Videos:
Dust Collector Shipment
Shipment – Packing Method
Two Large Industrial Grinder Ready to Ship
Domestic Shipment Show Case:
The operation instructions for a commercial grinder may vary depending on the specific model and manufacturer. However, here are some general guidelines that may apply to many high speed grinders:
- Safety precautions: Before operating the high speed grinder, it is important to review all safety precautions and warnings provided in the user manual. Safety precautions may include wearing appropriate personal protective equipment, such as eye protection and hearing protection, and avoiding loose clothing or jewelry that could become caught in the grinder.
- Preparation: The high speed grinder should be placed on a stable and level surface, and all necessary components should be assembled according to the manufacturer’s instructions. The grinder should also be connected to a power source that is appropriate for its voltage and wattage.
- Loading the grinder: The material to be ground should be loaded into the grinder according to the manufacturer’s instructions. Overloading the grinder may cause damage to the machine and result in poor grinding performance.
- Starting the grinder: The grinder should be started according to the manufacturer’s instructions. This may involve pressing a button, turning a dial, or flipping a switch. The user should ensure that their hands are clear of the grinder and that the material to be ground is positioned properly.
- Adjusting the speed and settings: The speed and other settings of the high speed grinder may be adjusted according to the material being ground and the desired outcome. The user should follow the manufacturer’s instructions for making adjustments to the grinder.
- Monitoring the grinding process: The user should monitor the grinding process to ensure that it is progressing smoothly and that the material is being ground to the desired size and consistency. Any issues or abnormalities should be addressed promptly to prevent damage to the machine.
- Shutting down the grinder: When the grinding process is complete, the grinder should be shut down according to the manufacturer’s instructions. The user should ensure that the machine is completely stopped and that all moving parts have come to a complete stop before attempting to clean or service the grinder.
Overall, the operation instructions for a commercial grinder may involve a number of steps and safety precautions. It is important to carefully review the manufacturer’s instructions and follow proper operating procedures to ensure safe and effective use of the machine.
Before running a commercial grinder, there are several important preparation steps that should be taken to ensure safe and effective operation of the machine. Here are some general guidelines for preparing to run a high speed grinder:
- Read the user manual: The first step in preparing to run a high speed grinder is to carefully read the user manual provided by the manufacturer. The user manual will provide important information about the specific model of grinder being used, including its features, specifications, and safety precautions.
- Select the appropriate grinding wheel: The grinding wheel used in a high speed grinder should be selected based on the material being ground and the desired outcome. It is important to use the correct type of grinding wheel to prevent damage to the machine and ensure optimal grinding performance.
- Inspect the grinder: Before running the grinder, it is important to inspect it for any signs of damage or wear. The user should check for loose or missing components, cracks or other signs of damage to the machine’s housing or other parts, and any other issues that could affect the grinder’s operation.
- Install the grinding wheel: The grinding wheel should be installed according to the manufacturer’s instructions, making sure that it is securely fastened and aligned properly. The user should also check the wheel for any cracks or other signs of damage before installation.
- Secure the workpiece: The workpiece to be ground should be securely clamped or held in place before starting the grinder. This will help to ensure safe and effective operation and prevent the workpiece from becoming dislodged or damaged during grinding.
- Connect the power source: The high speed grinder should be connected to a power source that is appropriate for its voltage and wattage. It is important to use a properly grounded power source to ensure safe and reliable operation of the machine.
- Test run: Before beginning actual grinding operations, it may be useful to perform a test run to ensure that the grinder is functioning properly and that the grinding wheel is aligned and balanced properly. The user should follow the manufacturer’s instructions for performing a test run.
By following these preparation steps, users can ensure safe and effective operation of a high speed grinder and achieve optimal grinding results.
Treatment of inspection
Inspection of a commercial grinder is an important maintenance procedure that helps ensure safe and effective operation of the machine. Here are some general guidelines for inspecting a high speed grinder:
- Disconnect power source: Before performing any inspection or maintenance on a high speed grinder, the power source should be disconnected to prevent accidental startup.
- Check for wear and damage: The user should inspect the grinder for any signs of wear or damage, such as cracks in the housing, worn or damaged grinding wheels, or loose or missing parts. Any issues should be addressed promptly to prevent further damage to the machine.
- Check alignment and balance of grinding wheel: The grinding wheel should be inspected for proper alignment and balance, as these factors can affect the quality of the grinding operation. If the grinding wheel is not properly aligned or balanced, it should be adjusted or replaced as necessary.
- Check for proper lubrication: The high speed grinder should be inspected for proper lubrication, as inadequate lubrication can cause excessive wear and damage to the machine’s moving parts. The user should follow the manufacturer’s instructions for lubrication, and add lubricant as necessary.
- Inspect electrical components: The electrical components of the high speed grinder, including the wiring, switches, and control panel, should be inspected for any signs of wear, damage, or loose connections. Any issues should be addressed promptly to prevent electrical problems.
- Test run: After completing the inspection, it may be useful to perform a test run of the high speed grinder to ensure that it is functioning properly and that any issues have been addressed.
By following these inspection guidelines, users can help ensure safe and effective operation of a high speed grinder and minimize the risk of damage or injury during grinding operations.
Running a commercial grinder can be a dangerous operation if proper precautions are not taken. Here are some general guidelines for safe operation of a high speed grinder:
- Personal protective equipment: The user should wear appropriate personal protective equipment, such as safety glasses, hearing protection, and gloves, to prevent injury from flying debris, noise, and contact with the grinding wheel.
- Secure workpiece: The workpiece being ground should be securely clamped or held in place to prevent it from becoming dislodged during grinding.
- Use proper grinding wheel: The user should select the appropriate grinding wheel for the material being ground and ensure that it is installed correctly and securely. The grinding wheel should be inspected for cracks or other damage before use.
- Adjust grinding wheel speed: The speed of the grinding wheel should be adjusted according to the manufacturer’s instructions to ensure optimal grinding performance and prevent damage to the machine or workpiece.
- Avoid excessive pressure: The user should avoid applying excessive pressure to the grinding wheel, as this can cause the wheel to overheat and wear out more quickly.
- Avoid overheating: The high speed grinder should not be operated continuously for extended periods of time, as this can cause overheating and damage to the machine.
- Monitor grinding operation: The user should closely monitor the grinding operation to ensure that the workpiece is being ground properly and that the grinding wheel is functioning correctly.
- Disconnect power source: After completing grinding operations, the power source should be disconnected to prevent accidental startup.
By following these guidelines, users can operate a high speed grinder safely and effectively, and achieve optimal grinding results. It is important to follow the manufacturer’s instructions and all applicable safety regulations when operating any type of machinery.
Pulverizers have a wide range of applications across various industries, including:
- Food and beverage industry: Pulverizers are used to grind and pulverize ingredients such as spices, herbs, grains, and sugar for use in food products such as sauces, soups, and baked goods.
- Pharmaceutical industry: Pulverizers are used to grind and crush drugs and medicinal ingredients into fine powders for use in capsules and tablets.
- Chemical industry: Pulverizers are used to grind and pulverize chemicals and chemical compounds for use in various industrial processes, such as fertilizer production and polymer manufacturing.
- Mining industry: Pulverizers are used to crush and grind minerals and ores into fine powders for further processing, such as smelting or refining.
- Construction industry: Pulverizers are used to crush and grind construction materials such as concrete, brick, and asphalt for recycling or disposal.
- Environmental industry: Pulverizers are used to grind and pulverize waste materials, such as municipal solid waste and industrial waste, for disposal or recycling.
Overall, the applications of pulverizers are diverse and wide-ranging, with many different industries relying on pulverizers for their processing needs. The specific application of a pulverizer will depend on the type and model, as well as the specific needs and requirements of the user.
FAQ(Click and See More)
What is a pulverizer used for?
A pulverizer is a type of mechanical equipment that is used for grinding, crushing, or pulverizing different materials into smaller particles. Pulverizers are commonly used in a variety of industries, including mining, construction, agriculture, food processing, and pharmaceuticals.
The main purpose of a pulverizer is to reduce the size of materials to a fine powder, which is required for various applications. Pulverizers use a variety of mechanisms to accomplish this, including:
Impact: The pulverizer uses high-speed rotating hammers or blades to impact and crush the material.
Shear: The pulverizer uses sharp blades to cut and shear the material.
Compression: The pulverizer uses rollers or plates to compress and crush the material.
Attrition: The pulverizer uses friction to break down the material.
Pulverizers can be used for a variety of materials, including coal, rock, clay, limestone, wood, and various types of ores. They are commonly used in the mining industry to crush and grind ore into fine particles for further processing.
In addition to mining, pulverizers are also used in the food industry to grind spices, sugar, and other food products into fine powders. They are also used in the pharmaceutical industry to pulverize tablets, capsules, and other forms of medication for further processing.
How many types of pulverizers are there?
There are several types of pulverizers, each designed for specific applications and materials. Some of the most common types of pulverizers include:
Ball mills: These are used for grinding and mixing materials in the pharmaceutical, chemical, and mining industries.
Hammer mills: These are used for grinding, crushing, and pulverizing materials such as coal, rock, and grains.
Impact mills: These are used for fine grinding and pulverizing of materials such as grains, minerals, and chemicals.
Jet mills: These use high-speed jets of air to pulverize materials such as pigments and pharmaceuticals.
Pin mills: These use pins or blades to pulverize materials such as food products, pharmaceuticals, and cosmetics.
Roller mills: These are used for crushing and grinding materials such as grains, ores, and coal.
Shredders: These are used for shredding and reducing the size of materials such as plastics, wood, and paper.
The choice of pulverizer depends on the specific material being processed, the required particle size, and the desired processing rate.
How much does a gill pulverizer weigh?
The weight of a Gill pulverizer can vary depending on the model and size of the equipment. Gill Pulverizers are manufactured by Gill Engineering, and they offer a range of sizes and models for different applications.
As an example, the Gill SU-120 pulverizer, which is a popular model, has a weight of approximately 790 lbs (358 kg) according to the manufacturer’s specifications. However, other models of Gill Pulverizers may have different weights.
It’s important to note that the weight of the pulverizer is just one factor to consider when selecting equipment. Other factors such as horsepower, working width, and depth also play a role in determining the right equipment for a specific application.
What is the difference between pulverizer and grinder?
A pulverizer and a grinder are both machines used to grind materials, but there are some differences between them.
A grinder is a machine used to grind and blend solid or hard substances into smaller particles. Grinders are often used in the food industry to produce a variety of products, such as ground coffee, spices, and meat.
A pulverizer, on the other hand, is a machine used to grind materials into fine powders. Pulverizers are commonly used in the mining and construction industries to crush materials into small particles or dust. They are also used in the power generation industry to grind coal into a fine powder that can be burned to produce electricity.
The key difference between a pulverizer and a grinder is that a pulverizer is specifically designed to grind materials into very fine powders, while a grinder can be used to grind a variety of substances into smaller particles. Additionally, pulverizers are often used to crush and grind materials that are harder and more brittle than those that can be ground with a standard grinder.
What is the difference between pulverizer and hammer mill?
A pulverizer and a hammer mill are both machines used for size reduction, but there are some differences between them.
A pulverizer is a machine used to grind materials into fine powders. Pulverizers are commonly used in the mining and construction industries to crush materials into small particles or dust. They are also used in the power generation industry to grind coal into a fine powder that can be burned to produce electricity. A pulverizer uses a combination of grinding elements, such as a rotor and stator, to grind the material.
A hammer mill, on the other hand, is a machine used to shred or crush materials into smaller pieces. Hammer mills are commonly used in the agriculture and food processing industries to grind various materials, such as grains, animal feed, and biomass. A hammer mill uses a series of rotating hammers to pulverize the material.
The main difference between a pulverizer and a hammer mill is the method of grinding or crushing the material. A pulverizer uses grinding elements to grind the material, while a hammer mill uses a series of rotating hammers to crush the material. Additionally, a pulverizer is generally used for finer materials, while a hammer mill is used for coarser materials.
What is another name for pulverizer?
Another name for a pulverizer is a grinder, grinding machine, or milling machine. Pulverizers are also sometimes referred to as mills or crushers, depending on the specific application and industry. In some industries, such as the mining and construction industries, pulverizers may be referred to as crushers, as they are used to crush and grind materials into small particles. However, in general, the term “pulverizer” is used to refer to a machine that is specifically designed to grind materials into fine powders.
What is the price of big pulverizer machine?
The price of a big pulverizer machine can vary widely depending on several factors, such as the size of the machine, the specific features it offers, and the manufacturer or supplier. The price can also depend on the industry and application for which the pulverizer is designed, as different industries may have different requirements and standards for their equipment.
Generally speaking, larger pulverizer machines with higher production capacities and more advanced features can cost more than smaller and simpler models. Prices for big pulverizer machines can range from a few thousand dollars to tens of thousands of dollars or more.
It is best to research and compare prices from different manufacturers and suppliers to find the best price for the specific type and size of pulverizer machine needed for a particular application. Additionally, it is important to consider the quality, reliability, and durability of the machine, as these factors can affect the overall value and long-term cost-effectiveness of the equipment.
|Mode/Item||WF- universal grinder||FL Series Air Cooled Crusher||B Series Vacuum mill group||WF series pulse dust grinder group||WFJ dyadic type turbine pulveriger||GFSJ series High Efficient Mill||WFJ-Chinese medicine grinder||WF-winnowing dust grinder||SF – hammer mill||CSJ Series High Coarse Crusher|
|Flavors and Fragrances||√||√||√||√||√||√||√||√||√||√|
Connect With Us
- Production Capacity:60-800kg/h
- Feeding Size:6-12mm
- Crushing fineness:60-120mm
Air Cooled Crusher
- Production Capacity:30-2200kg/h
- Feeding Size: ≤ 5 or ≤ 10
- Crushing fineness:30-120mm
High Coarse Crusher
- Production Capacity:10-2200kg/h
- Feeding Size:≤ 100
- Crushing fineness:0.5-20
Air Cooled Crusher
- Production Capacity:30-2200kg/h
- Feeding Size:≤ 5 or ≤ 10
- Crushing fineness:30-120mm
- Production Capacity:20-3500kg/h
- Feeding Size:6-15mm
- Crushing fineness:10-150mm
Pulse Dust Grinder
- Production Capacity:20-3500kg/h
- Feeding Size:6-15mm
- Crushing fineness:10-150mm